Use within 3 days of defrosting
Keep product stored in fridge
Defrost overnight in fridge
Can be frozen if necessary
HOW TO COOK
DEEP FRY (RECOMMENDED):
- Cook from frozen. Remove product from packaging.
- Preheat oil to medium heat (±150 °C).
- Oil should be deep enough to cover the portions.
- Fry for approximately 3-4 minutes, or until schnitzel is heated through.
- Drain excess oil using absorbent paper.
- Cook from frozen.
- Remove product from packaging.
- Preheat oven to 220 °C.
- Place on greased oven rack over tray and bake for approximately 7-8minutes.
- Allow to stand for few minutes, then carefully remove from the tray.
Note: As cooking appliances vary in performance, the instructions above serve as a guideline only.
Powered by Froala Editor